Thursday, June 7, 2012

Astro At My Grandparents' house

Okay,the funniest thing just happened.Wanna know? Of course you want to xD
My cousin, my little brother and I were watching astro but then we got bored because there weren't many varieties of channel
So basically, we just flipped through the channel continuously since every channel is boring but then a channel caught my attention so I asked my cousin to stopped at the channel
It was a channel  to buy other channels
My little brother was giving me 'let's-buy-a-channel' look
The thought of doing it was all over me
I mean just with a touch of a button we could buy the channels we want to...without anyone knows of course, it will be a total chaos if anyone found out about it.Hahaha.
I glance at the both of them and said "Let's do it"
I asked my cousin to look around afraid if anyone saw what we're doing
He made a face then said "You're mom and my mom are out,grandpa and grandma doesn't know about all this stuff. There's no way we will get caught"
"Good point," I said as I changed my attention to the television.
"So are we really doing this?" I said, hesitated a little.
"No one will know, so let's!" said my little brother.
Being the eldest I felt a little guilty doing this but at the same time feeling that I should do it
Suddenly a question came to my mind "Wait! Do you guys know who pays for the astro bills every month?"
I mean if its grandpa who pays for it, it would be crazy to do this but on the other hand if it was Ucu (our happy go lucky uncle).....I think it would be okay.Hahaha.
"Well, I think it's Ucu who's the one paying because he was here last time when there's astro," said my little brother.
"If he's the one paying, I guess it's okay doing it," I said smiling to myself. Not long after that our grandma came.
"What are you guys doing?" said our grandma.
"Err...nothing, just flipping through the channels," said my cousin stuttering a little.
"Granny, can I know who pays for the astro bills every month," I said.
"Of course your grandfather did," said granny. Our eyes widen when we heard her answer. Then our granny went away.
"That was so close, we were about to buy the channels just now," I said in a relieve.
There was silence for a while. I started laughing thinking about what happened, it was so funny how we even thought about buying those channel. Soon, my cousin and my little brother were laughing along after I told them the reason i was laughing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment