Friday, October 19, 2012

Overshadowed

Have you ever felt being overshadowed by someone? If you have then you understand me completely.It hurts so much. It's like i'm useless as a person, i'm not saying as if i'm mad. I know this is one of Allah's test for me, so i just have to bare with it.I'm just confessing what i'm feeling. Sometimes it feels so unfair,sometimes I want to tell everyone about it so they would understand me but that would make me look weak.Even if I told anyone, I don't think some of them will understand me cause they didn't experience it. Even if they said they can relate to what i'm feeling, it's not the same.Be in my shoes, experience what i'm experiencing then tell me what you can relate. Every time when someone wants to be close to me or something I've always been thinking is it because of me? Or is it because of the person who overshadowed me? I know it sounds silly but if you're me, you will always be wondering about it. Everyone always said that i'm at an advantage because of the person that overshadowed me. I don't want to be at advantage because of the person who overshadowed me. I want to be at advantage because of me, me and only me not because of someone else. I know I should be thankful for this but it feels unfair. Everyone has problems even me. I know there are many people with much worse problems than me but hey i'm just confessing, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment