Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Dont Give A Damn About It

You know what? I'm tired of you looking down on my dreams. Why cant you just accept it? I still remember when i wanted to be a writer. At that particular time i love writing, my passion was for writing. Everything that i saw or hear i can make it into a story. That's how addicted i was to writing. I even offer to write for my friends cause i love it that much. And there was this time when i fall in love with music. Not the hip hop or pop music but rather classical one. I really love playing the piano. My heart feel at ease as my fingers dance on the piano's key. It felt relaxing and i was in love with it. No stress there and i enjoy it.And there was this time i love editing. I was addicted to editing stuff,like videos,pictures,music and even thought of doing an animation of my own using a software. I wrote a song and edited it for my dad's birthday,that was how addicted i was. I did videos with my cousins and edited it. I just like how I manage to play around the softwares. And finally my recent dream, it was to become a dietitian. I hear this career from my tuition teacher. It sounded interesting and besides it has some science in it and i thought it will fulfil the criteria but boy was i wrong. I can still remember when i told you guys about it,you guys were like 'What? Dietitian? Do you even know what it is?' 'Its hard to find jobs if you're taking that'. Here i am telling you what i like but what did you say in the end? 'You can always take that as a minor and besides you're in science class. You should take something science related' Every damn time. On every dream that i wanted. The one where i was being all jumpy and happy about it and have passion for it. That was your answer.And the last one was science related too! Dammit! What do you guys want me to be? Yes! I know you guys want me to be a doctor! You guys have been hinting me on that! But i dont want it! No doctor! No teacher! No lecturer! I already told u guys that! But being a good daughter and a sister, thinking it might have some truth behind it, I followed what you guys said. I tried finding a course that will fit your criteria. I did tell you guys that i have an interest in astronomy and meteorologist and you guys seem to like it but COME ON WHERE ON EARTH AM I GONNA FIND A JOB WITH THOSE COURSES HERE IN MALAYSIA? You wont even let me out to Penang with my friends, do you expect me to not thinking that you'll do the same when i want to go overseas to search for a job there and at such a young age? Then what will i do then? Be a hobo? Okay maybe not cause i still will be living with my parents but still ill definitely be jobless and it'll be harder to find a job. I was mad when you texted me today , after you insult about every passion i once had, i felt like, hey I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT. I mean come on, keep on stepping on my dreams, step all over it but just for your info for you guys to know, BEWARE cause one day im the one who's gonna step all over your dreams and it aint gonna be pretty either. So yea havent updated for the longest time yet and here i am ranting about stupid stuff when i can be studying. So..yea peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment