Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rants about random stuff

Okay so first of all im tired of studying but as a student i have to fulfil that job which is nowherr near fun. Spm is just weeks away and here i am ranting about it rather than studying. Great job yan , how stupid can u get? I didnt came to school for 3 days and it was extremely boring. Sure i have fast internet but when u use it too long u started feeling sick of it and that's where my friends comes in. I will grab any friend that i can chat with and chat with them non stop. I'll cling on them like a koala bear. Begging them not to leave xD
And it was what i did. On monday i had chat with biela then on tuesday with aidil and today with nad. I bet nad is asleep now coz she didnt reply me. If ur reading this nad,im very dissapointed in u. Derzz. I think i am obsessed with kpop now. Like really really obsessed and because of that i cant study.obviously. hmmm..i forgot what i was gonna rant about. meh laterz than.byezz.

No comments:

Post a Comment