Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Home

Home is a place where I can be myself and I can pretty much do everything here. As much as I want to do everything in this so call home,well I dont. I thought after SPM I can finally do everything that I had ever wanted,well it's not as easy as it sounds. I did do a few productive things for the first few weeks then well it just wont work for me anymore. Apparently I just realize im that much of a lazy ass to do anything or get anything done after those few weeks. I'm not what u call a morning riser anymore. Usually ill be up at around 12 max but now well it's 2:30 max. Well isn't this wonderful? I dont exactly know what happen to me after those few weeks. It's like someone injected a lazy ass shot in me. Well i'm hoping for the best here. I really hope I change my ways but then again,knowing it's me. This is going to take a while. Well then,toodlezz

No comments:

Post a Comment