Friday, November 14, 2014

Thoughts?




Hello? Get ready I'm about to write some useless junk in here. Lemme see, where shall I start? Well, I just completed my first semester in KMPP. That's actually an achievement, I didn't know I could even last a semester there. Ya'know, I had bad memories there on the first few semester but it's all good now which is quite surprising. For all these years, for me I think I'm one of the weakest people among the people around me. I was afraid that I couldn't adapt. I was afraid of not being accepted. I was afraid of being judged. I was practically afraid of everything that's coming. So what was the solution to this problem? Pretending. Pretend that everything was okay. That is actually one of my talents. A lot of people never noticed even my parents. They could have suspected something but I'm a professional so it just goes under their radar. I remember all those times. Now that I think about it, how pitiful am I? Crying just because I couldn't adapt? Crying just because I'm not accepted? Crying just because I'm being judged? What was I thinking back then? I was definitely not matured yet back then nor am I sure if I am now. I did asked my dad once though. I asked him 'Dad, how do we know if we're already matured?' 'If you already have a career and a planned future in mind then that just shows how matured you are. It also depends on the person themselves.' It wasn't his exact words but it is somehow familiar to that. Dad didn't even think or paused when he answered me, that's just how amazing my dad is. Have I matured? I'm not quite sure. I could have but then on the other hand maybe not. I could write a bunch of other stuff more but I think I should just end it here so yeah till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment