Sunday, November 16, 2014

Somebody Please Punch Me




I just realize what kind of person I am. Well at least I noticed one thing about myself. (As I'm writing this I'm listening and watching Got7's Around The World music video. Them boys are hot.) I noticed that I'm the type of person who likes to do a lot of things but in the end nothing was done. For example, like today I wanted to learn Korean and it was doing well but then I remembered about my goal to master at least one dance before semester break is over so I close that tab and search for Teen Top's dance practice Missing. After learning for a bit, I remembered about my other goal, to at least write another chapter for my fanfic so yeah you guess it. I closed that dance tab and opened my fanfic tab. I wrote for a little bit then I realized that I wanted to learn the dance but I wanted to write too and also learn Korean and at that time I remembered my goal to refresh on my piano skills. Do you know how hard it is being me? Why am I even doing this to myself? *chairslaps self*

No comments:

Post a Comment