Sunday, November 16, 2014

War?



I think I just started a cold war unconsciously or was it she that started it?  I don't get it though and I'm confused af. It has that tense atmosphere when I talked to her recently. When I'm talking to her, it seems like she thought that somehow I'm belittling her or something but that's not the case. I didn't and never intended to do so. At times actually, I felt that she was the one that's belittling me or feeling unsatisfied towards me. Also it could be a misunderstanding but her words were so mean to me recently. Like, dude, what on earth did I do? For instance just now, we were talking about this celebrity that she coincidently met. This is how it goes:

Her: Hey I met _______ (Insert name. Sorry couldn't remember his name). Do you know him?

Me: I don't think I know him. Who is he?

Her: Go Google him. You really don't know local artists don't you? (Somehow this hurts, I mean she knew that I don't know local artists) If you're lazy you don't have too.

So since I'm already on the net, the logical thing to do was to search about him so I did. And after that I replied her:

Me: Oh the person from _______(Insert movie)

Her: How did you know? Did you Google it? You cheatedddd XD

Me: Of course I'll have to Google.

Her: Ceih,berlagak macam kenai gilaa. Pi balik la weyy(Idk how to translate this. Lol. Yes that hit right in the feels.)

Me: Mane ade ak berlagak kenai gila ouo

Her: Boooooooooo. You mentioned _____(Insert movie and didn't she asked me to Google it?)

Me: Well he did act in that movie so yea..

Her: Sudah laa. Sila bukak topik baru.

I don't know what I did wrong though. Well another friend of mine had once mentioned about this behaviour of hers but I didn't noticed it at that time. Could it be that I'm influenced by her thoughts although actually she was just fine as she is? I don't know and that's frustrating. We're now having this silent war with each other and its unbearable *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment