Saturday, July 11, 2015

How's Life?




Ayoooooo. Wow it's been 4 months since I last write in here. Well it doesn't matter to be honest, who even cares about blogs nowadays. It's all about them social media apps which I used it too. I know. I'm just trying to keep an update on my life by writing somewhere. It's easier writing it here because none of my friends look through their blogs anyways. I guess it's like myspace? Land of the lost. Hahahaha. Mosquitoes kept nipping on my legs. Prolly it's because I didn't have an afternoon shower yet. Oh well. Well, how is life? After matrics is done,thankfully, I am stuck at home for about 4 months? In the day I slept, at night, i'm awake. Yea, not a good health cycle if you ask me but I do it anyways because old habits die hard. I'm recently kind of emotional too. It's a phase I think. Even now, im listening to sad songs or something that's kind of dark-ish. Like, B.A.P's Badman, BTS's Danger, FT Island's Pray,Big Bang's Haru Haru, Lies, Tell Me Goodbye and a bunch of more sad and dark-ish songs. I swear, Im really gonna bitch slap these mosquitoes to oblivion. I can't even type properly. Oh, I forgot. My matric's results were really bad. Like really really bad man. I don't even know if i'll even get into a university. I usually will rant longer but I can't take these mosquitoes nipping at my skin. I can't concentrate on typing and it will make me lose interest on writing which is actually what's happening now. Hahahaha. Maybe i'll write again later. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment